duminică, 11 septembrie 2022

In Lak'esh = I am another yourself

 In Lak’ech Ala K’in


There are two interpretations of the phrase. The traditional interpretation is ‘I am you, and you are me.’ The modern translation is ‘I am another yourself, or ‘you are another myself’ … Whichever translation you prefer, using this greeting is a way to honor the person or object you are addressing.


The phrase Lak’ech Ala K’in originates from the Mayan understanding of the human being which they referred to as huinik’lil. Huinik’lil translates as ‘vibrant being.’

Lak’ech Ala K’in isn’t just a wonderful way to greet each other.  It can also be used when greeting the sunrise, when you encounter a natural and picturesque environment, when you want to give thanks, when you are meditating or engaged in any spiritual practice, or when you interact with pets and other animals. 


Your intention is to acknowledge and honor the understanding that we are divine beings that are all connected to the Source.

IN LAK’ECH

Tú eres mi otro yo.
You are my other me.

Si te hago daño a ti,
If I do harm to you,

Me hago daño a mi mismo.
I do harm to myself.

Si te amo y respeto,
If I love and respect you,

Me amo y respeto yo.
I love and respect myself.

With love, light, and gratitude,-Luis Valdez

Riya Sokol - In Lak'esh Ala K'in

Origen de IN LAK'ECH - HALA KEN

source https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/in-lak-ech/

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ce este ThetaHealing®?

Etimologic Theta Ѳ este o litera care provine din alfabetul grecesc   si egiptean, inseamna si Suflet. Therapia Theta este o cale d...